In this webinar, with Aon and Littler Mendelson P.C., our panel of subject matter experts discuss the anticipated directives and related challenges associated with the Biden administration’s COVID-19 Action Plan for the healthcare industry. The session includes an overview of the expected Medicare and Medicaid regulations, compliance insights, entities included in the mandate, and how the action plan may impact state and local guidelines.
This webinar covers the following topics:
- What entities are included?
- How do these rules impact state and local government rules?
- What operational and logistical steps need to be taken to ensure compliance?
- What, when and how should accommodations be addressed?
- What Employment Practices implications should we anticipate?