2022 has been a year of extremes—with elevated volatility, record inflation, and surging interest rates. How should organizations prepare their defined benefit (DB) plans for year-end and ensure their defined contribution (DC) plans are positioned for success?
We present critical considerations for retirement plan sponsors after a year of unprecedented volatility, including considerations for year-end DB plan financials, DC plan health, 2023 budgets, and other retirement plan initiatives.
What should your year-end checklist be?
- Aon’s capital market review and outlook after a year of unprecedented volatility
- Defined benefit year-end economic and demographic assumptions, as well as the SEC’s new Pay vs. Performance disclosure requirements
- Considerations for DC plan sponsors including emerging innovations, participant behavior in challenging economic times, and retirement adequacy through a DEI lens
- Pension liability transfer updates and the outlook for 2023
- Outlook for mid-term elections and pending legislation
Watch our webinar recording to see Aon’s experts share their insights on these important topics.
- Lori DeVore, Partner, Ohio Wealth Practice Leader, Aon Wealth Solutions
- Jas Thandi, Partner, Global Head of Asset Allocation, Aon Wealth Solutions
- Matt Maloney, Senior Partner, Greater New York Wealth Leader, Aon Wealth Solutions
- Melissa Elbert, Partner, DC Retirement Solutions, Aon Wealth Solutions
- Chris Birch, Partner, Aon Wealth Solutions
A PDF of the presentation is available for download below