Prescription Drug Data Collection (RxDC) Reporting
As part of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, group health plans must submit detailed data to the federal government on an on-going annual basis regarding their prescription drug costs and medical spending known as the Prescription Drug Data Collection (RxDC) report.
Employers (plan sponsors) have the ultimate responsibility to ensure all required RxDC data elements are included in their submission, even if plan vendors submit some or all information on their behalf.
The first submission deadline of December 27, 2022 is quickly approaching. Watch our webinar recording to learn:
- What data elements plan sponsors must submit annually to the federal government
- The role of insurers, third-party administrators, and pharmacy benefit managers in reporting
- How Aon is helping organizations comply with the RxDC requirements with confidence
- Also, updated guidance for publishing machine-readable files for medical negotiated rates and historic allowed amounts, and when a “link” is required.
- Carolyn Comeau, Vice President, Analytics & Actuarial Practice, Health Solutions, Aon
- Ed Doherty, Vice President, Legal Consulting Group, Health Solutions, Aon
- Kevin Fyock, U.S. Go-to-Market Leader, Health Solutions, Aon
- Molly Iacovoni, Senior Vice President, Legal Consulting Group, Health Solutions, Aon