Managing and Mitigating Global Medical Trend
Employer medical costs continue rising significantly around the globe in 2022. Aon's medical forecast report shows global medical trend running at a 7.4% average, three times higher than domestic inflation.
With employer paid medical costs continuing to double every 7-8 years and with an expected increase on utilization patterns post pandemic, it is critical to put plans in place to manage cost escalation and mitigate the associated risks.
The webinar replay covers the following topics:
- Medical trend forecast. A review of the medical trend forecast for 2022 around the world, identifying top drivers for cost increase.
- Bend the curve. Actions that leading multinationals are taking to "bend the curve" of medical trend.
- Population health. The importance of improving population health through wellness initiatives which focus on prevention, risk reduction and treatment.
- Stephanie Pronk, Senior Vice President, Health Transformation, Aon
- Rui Silva, Vice President, Global Benefits, Aon