Risk findings for the Industrial and Manufacturing industry
Risk findings for the Industrial and Manufacturing industry, a RIMScast Podcast
Conducted biennally, Aon's 2021 Global Risk Management Survey offers organizations the insight necessary to enable better management of risk-related volatility and compete in an increasingly complex business environment. The survey was conducted in 11 languages and in 60 countries/territories. The results underscore that companies are grappling with new risks and highlights the differences of opinion on how to best prioritize and respond to them.
Listen today and gain valuable insight on:
- The global supply chain and business interruptions
- How to manage cyber-attacks and data breaches
- How the Industrial & Manufacturing industry has responded to the challenges of Covid-19
- Risks that were underrated for the Industrial & Manufacturing industry
- Challenges the industry will face in the next three years and what risk professionals and business leaders can do to address these
Note: this podcast was hosted by the Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS) and is featured in RIMScast, the official podcast of RIMS.