In the second installment of the COVID Webinar series, it will discuss the most recent clinical developments impacting the vaccination process, provide insight into what employers should be doing now to prepare for when vaccines becomes more readily available, employer considerations and some of the benefits of onsite vaccination.
Our panel will also discuss Aon's Vaccine Consulting solution which addresses a broad spectrum of employer planning and implementation strategies. The webinar will close with a real-world case study illustrating how these solutions can work.
- Nancy Green, CPCU, ARM - EVP, Leader of Global COVID-19 Task Force, Aon
- Dr. Neal Mills - Chief Medical Officer, Aon
- Sujata (Sue) Desai, MPH - Assistant Vice President, Health Transformation, Healthcare Solutions, Aon
- Jack Maher - Senior Consultant, Health Transformation, Health Solutions, Aon
- Joann Hall Swenson - Partner, Health Communication Leader, Strategic Advisory Group, Aon
- Gareth Jones- FIA, FSA - SVP, Eastern US Global Benefits Leader, Health Solutions, Aon
To learn more, watch the full webinar above.
A PDF of the presentation is available for download.