Conducted every two years, Aon's Global Risk Management Survey (GRMS) provides data and insights to enable better decision-making around risk, in an increasingly volatile and complex business environment. The 2021 edition surveyed more than 2,300 respondents in 60 countries/territories across 16 industries at both public and private companies.
The results of the 2021 survey paint a fascinating picture of the profile of risks facing companies today and how they are managing them. Our research continues to show that a failure—or unwillingness—to prepare can be catastrophic to an organization’s reputation and survival. But risk managers who successfully manage their risk portfolio enterprise-wide will be those that set themselves apart from their peers by actively enhancing their organizations’ performance.
Aon’s senior risk leaders reviewed key findings from the results and shared insights to help anticipate future challenges to make better decisions today.
- Learn the top five concerns for U.S. businesses, and compare with overall global risk trends
- Explore the "known-unknown" risks that may have the greatest impact on companies’ bottom lines
- Identify new approaches and solutions to properly prepare for and manage through unprecedented events
- Joe Peiser, Head of Commercial Risk, North America, Aon
- Joe Galusha, Head of Risk Consulting, North America, Aon