Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
On November 5, as part of the Vaccine Mandate, OSHA’s emergency temporary standard (ETS) was announced to protect workers from the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace. While OSHA has recently announced suspension of activities related to the implementation and enforcement of the ETS, covered employers should consider the implications of implementing the ETS, which is scheduled to become fully effective in just under two months.
Hosted by leaders from the Aon Global COVID-19 Task Force, this Aon webinar delves into the potential and wide-reaching impacts of the Vaccine Mandate on employers and explores:
- The legal landscape surrounding the ETS;
- Technologies to effectively track employee vaccination and adherence to protocols
- Potential impacts on the workforce and operations, including early retirement and employee practice liability claims
- Insights for establishing proactive employee communications
A PDF of the presentation is available for download.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about how Aon can help you navigate the Vaccine Mandate, please contact your Aon representative, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional resources include:
- Vaccination Mandate Capabilities Sheet – This is our sell sheet for our Aon solutions for OSHA ETS. Managing the Volatility of Vaccine Mandates | Aon
- COVID-19 Employer Planning Platform – This is our sell sheet for the Employer Planning Platform. COVID-19 Employer Response Site | Aon
- COVID OSHA ETS Implementation Cost Estimator: COVID-19 Insights & Resources | Aon