Evolving Property Insurance Market Webinar Series – Part One
Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
As 2022 comes to an end, we’ve seen businesses experience everything from natural disasters to emerging risks. The aftermath of Hurricane Ian, rising inflation, treaty reinsurance renewal concerns, and the war in Ukraine have all impacted the property market in one way or another.
Aon thought leaders shared insight on the following during our November 3rd panel discussion:
- The current state of the property insurance market
- How the evolution of the changing property marketplace may impact businesses
- Steps you can take to improve your property program
- Overall total cost of risk
Aon Speaker Overview
Moderator: Joe Galusha – Head of Risk Consulting, North America
- Rick Miller - U.S. Property Leader, Commercial Risk Solutions
- Molly Tully – Managing Director, North America, Reinsurance Solutions
- Jill Dalton - Managing Director, Property Risk Consulting, Commercial Risk Solution