No Relaxation for RxDC: It’s Time to Submit Again!
While the industry just completed the first submission of the Prescription Drug Data Collection (RxDC), the next deadline of June 1, 2023 is rapidly approaching. This second submission of 2022 data will require more information and coordination from the employer (plan sponsor), and the federal government’s guidance for how to complete the submission is still evolving.
Plan sponsors have the ultimate responsibility to ensure all required RxDC data elements are included in their submission, even if plan vendors submit some or all information on their behalf. If any information is missing from plan vendors’ submissions, the plan sponsor must create and submit data files filling in the gaps. Some vendors are imposing deadlines as soon as the end of February, so employers will want to understand their role.
Plan sponsors must begin planning now for the next submission due in just a few months. Watch our webinar replay to learn:
- What is new with this year’s submission
- What we learned from last year’s submission
- What data elements plan sponsors must submit annually to the federal government
- The role of insurers, third-party administrators, and pharmacy benefit managers in reporting
- How Aon is helping organizations comply with the RxDC requirements with confidence
Meghan Rausch, Vice President, Commercial Analytics, Health Solutions, Aon
Carolyn Comeau, Vice President, Analytics & Actuarial, Health Solutions, Aon
Ed Doherty, Vice President, Legal Consulting Group, Health Solutions, Aon
Molly Iacovoni, Senior Vice President, Legal Consulting Group, Health Solutions, Aon