In the third installment in Aon’s COVID-19 Vaccination webinar series we addressed the recent COVID-19 clinical developments including perspectives on building immunity through vaccinations and focused on challenges and opportunities of a partially vaccinated “hybrid” workforce. Aon panelists provided insight on Employment Practices Liability considerations, the latest CDC and OSHA guidance and explore strategies that organizations with on-site workforces can leverage on their future of work journey.
- Hosted by: Nancy Green CPCU, ARM EVP, Leader of Global COVID-19 Task Force, Aon
- Thomas Hams Esq., Managing Director, National EPLI Practice Leader, Financial Services Group, Aon
- Neal Mills MD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer, Aon
- J.D. Piro, SVP, National Practice Leader, Legal Consulting Group, Health Solutions, Aon
- Steve Kramer CSP, ARM, CHSP, Senior Risk Consultant, Casualty Risk Control, Aon Global Risk Consulting, Aon